A delicious and hearty combination of slow cooked beef cheeks in a rich tomato, carrot, celery & wine reduction. Sure to be a hit every time!
Tomato, tomato paste, beef cheeks, wine, carrot, onion, garlic, celery, bay leafs, thyme, rosemary, juniper berries, olive oil, salt, pepper, semolina, 00 flour, eggs, olive oil, salt
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add tagliatelle for about 6-7 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for the ragu sauce
4. Remove the ragu sauce from the bag
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a medium setting once heated
6. When the pasta has boiled and ready add it to the pan full of ragu sauce sauce
7. Toss the pasta through the sauce until it's coated in ragu sauce
Add some chilli and parmesan if you want to spice up your night!