A classic, easy seafood pasta made using a seafood marinara mix: prawns / shrimp, calamari, fish and mussels tossed through a simple, tasty tomato sauce. Made properly, the real proper Italian way.
Prawns, calamari, fish, mussels, tomato, garlic, salt, pepper, semolina, 00 flour, eggs, olive oil, salt
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add spaghetti for about 6-7 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for your marinara sauce
4. Remove the marinara sauce from the bag
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a medium setting once heated
6. When the spaghetti has boiled and ready add it to the pan
8. Toss the pasta through the sauce until it's coated
Add some extra parmesan or chilli to the end if you want to make it a little more saucy!