Puttanesca is a no-brainer for a midweek meal. The beauty of puttanesca, a sauce from Italy's Campania region, is in its sharp, punchy flavours, which take a simple tomato pasta sauce to a whole new level.
Tomato, garlic, olives, capers, anchovies, vegetable stock, oregano, parsley, chilli, olive oil, pepper, Semolina, 00 flour, eggs, olive oil, salt
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add spaghetti for about 6-7 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for the puttanesca sauce
4. Remove the puttanesca sauce from the bag
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a medium setting once heated
6. When the pasta has boiled and ready add it to the pan full of delicious Napoli sauce
7. Toss the pasta through the sauce until it's coated in puttanesca
Happy twirling! Add some chilli if you want to spice up your night!