This weeknight wonder of zucchini, basil and pine nuts is creamy and delicious. Serve with parmesan and top with crunchy pine nuts for added flavour.
Zucchini, olive oil, salt, pepper, onion, garlic, basil, pine nuts, semolina, 00 flour, eggs, olive oil, salt
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add spaghetti for about 6-7 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for the pesto zucchini sauce
4. Remove the pesto sauce from the bag
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a lower setting once heated
6. When the pasta has boiled and ready add it to the pan
7. Toss the pasta through the sauce until it's coated in the delicious pesto zucchini sauce
Top with some parmesan, pine nuts and chilli