Simple and tasty our Eggplant puree combines roasted eggplant with garlic and mint for a deliciously easy meal. Serve with ricotta cheese for added flavour. Best of all it is ready in under 10-minutes.
Eggplant, mint, garlic, salt, pepper, white wine, vegetable stock, semolina, 00 flour, eggs, olive oil, salt
Vegetarian / Vegan
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add tagliatelle for about 6-7 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for the eggplant sauce
4. Remove the eggplant sauce from the bag
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a medium setting once heated
6. When the pasta has boiled and ready add it to the pan full of eggplant sauce sauce
7. Toss the pasta through the sauce until it's coated in eggplant sauce