Our Lasagne alla Bolognese has multiple layers of homemade pasta topped with a rich ragu, house made bechamel and parmesan. Made with love and ready for you to share with your family, creating an Italian-feast at home.
Beef, tomato, parmesan, milk, 00 flour, carrots, onion, celery, salt, onion, garlic, basil, pepper, cooking wine, eggs, semolina, nutmeg, butter, olive oil
1. Remove lasagne from the freezer 2 hours before cooking to defrost until its at room temperature
2. Do not remove the lasagne from the container
3. Set oven rack to the middle position to get the best heat flow
4. Preheat your oven to 180c
5. Remove the lid off the container and place lasagne on the middle rack
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on the outside, and hot on the inside
To test if it is hot on the inside place a fork in the middle of the lasagne and pull out, if the fork is hot then your lasagne will be ready to eat! If it's still cold, put it back in the oven Chef!
Note that the above method is for a large lasagne and if you have a small one only cook for 15-25 minutes again checking with your fork