Vibrant, simple and fresh our Napoli spaghetti is not one to overlook. A tasty tomato sauce jam packed with fresh basil and garlic is great for a quick afterwork dinner. Add your favourite vegetables or cheese to take this recipe to the next level.
Tomato, garlic, onion, basil, salt, pepper, vegetable stock, olive oil, semolina, 00 flour, eggs, olive oil, salt
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add spaghetti for about 6-7 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for the napoli sauce
4. Remove the napoli sauce from the bag
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a medium setting once heated
6. When the pasta has boiled and ready add it to the pan full of delicious napoli sauce
7. Toss the pasta through the sauce until it's coated in napoli sauce
Happy eating! Top with some parmesan, and chilli if you want to spice it up!