A vegetarian take on a classic, our eggplant parmigiana is made by grilling eggplant in our Josper oven. It is then delicately layered with our homemade napoli sauce and fresh mozzarella. Finish it off in the oven and enjoy with family and friends.
Tomato, eggplant, parmesan, mozzarella, salt, pepper, onion, garlic, basil, flour, vegetable stock olive oil, vegetable oil
1. Remove Parmigiana from the freezer 2 hours before cooking to defrost until its at room temperature
2. Do not remove the Parmigiana from the container
3. Set oven rack to the middle position to get the best heat flow
4. Preheat your oven to 180c
5. Remove the lid off the container and place Parmigiana on the middle rack
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on the outside, and hot on the inside
To test if it is hot on the inside place a fork in the middle of the Parmigiana and pull out, if the fork is hot then your Parmi will be ready to eat! If it's still cold, put it back in the oven Chef!
Note that the above method is for a large cannelloni and if you have a small one only cook for 15-25 minutes again checking with your fork.