A comfort warming dish! We fill our handmade ravioli with duck ragout and serve with a chicken broth and parmesan for a five-star gourmet dinner made in minutes.
Garlic, celery, tomato paste, red wine, onions, ginger, juniper berries, star anise and pernod
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add ravioli for about 6-8 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for the chicken broth
4. Remove the chicken broth from packet and add to pan
5. Pour the broth into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a medium-low setting once heated
6. When the ravioli has boiled and is ready add to the pan for 2 minutes
7. Add parmesan cheese once served