Our scotch fillet is 21 days dry aged for the ultimate tender and flavour packed cut of meat. Served with truffle butter, roast potatoes and deliciously vibrant market vegetables.
Scotch fillet, roast potatoes, butter, truffle, salt garlic, seasonal vegetables
1. Take your scotch fillet out of the fridge and leave it to room temperature which will usually be 30-45 minutes outside of fridge
2. Season your scotch fillet with oil and heavy on the salt and pepper
3. Take your pan and heat it on a high setting and heat your oven to 180c
4. Sear your steak each side for one minute, doing this will get a caramelisation
5. Take your scotch fillet out of the pan and now place in your oven
6. For a medium-rare result leave in the oven for 8-10 minutes max
Add your favourite salad or market veggies to make it a mouth watering dinner!