An Ollie's favourite, this dish contains garlic, chilli, parsley and a deliciously creamy mushroom puree. Add a little bit of chopped parsley and parmesan and you'll feel like Jamie Olivier in no time.
Semolina, 00 flour, eggs, olive oil, salt, mushroom, cream, garlic, chilli, white wine, parsley
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add tagliatelle for about 6-7 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for the mushroom sauce
4. Remove the mushroom sauce from the bag
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a medium setting once heated
6. When the pasta has boiled and ready add it to the pan full of mushroom sauce sauce
7. Toss the pasta through the sauce until it's coated in mushroom sauce
If you want to really bring out the inner chef you could shallow fry some enoki mushroom like we do in house!