This is one of those dishes that comes together in 5 minutes or less. A traditional Italian recipe that includes bacon, cracked pepper, eggs and parmesan
Spaghetti, bacon, garlic, Parmesan and eggs, semolina, 00 flour, eggs, olive oil, salt
1. Prepare a large pot of boiling salted water (use at least 4 liters of water for 500g of pasta) or the pasta isn't going to boil properly and we really want you to eat tonight!
2. Add rigatoni for about 6-7 minutes for al dente
3. While the pasta is cooking you are going to need to go and heat up a pan for the carbonara sauce
4. Remove the carbonara sauce from the bag
5. Pour the sauce into the pan and heat for around 2-3 minutes making sure the pan is turned down to a low setting once heated as you do not want scrambled eggs!
6. When the pasta has boiled and ready add it to the pan full of carbonara sauce
7. Toss the pasta through the sauce until it's coated in carbonara sauce
Add some cracked pepper once finished and eat! Don't let it sit for long before eating!