Our cannelloni is made using Nonna's secret recipe. Filled with fresh ricotta, spinach, lemon zest, nutmeg, rich napoli sauce and bechamel sauce. Great for easy dinners.
Ricotta, spinach, tomato, cheese, lemon, water, semolina, eggs, salt, flour, garlic, onion, basil, vegetable stock, nutmeg, black pepper
1. Remove cannelloni from the freezer 2 hours before cooking to defrost until its at room temperature
2. Do not remove the cannelloni from the container
3. Set oven rack to the middle position to get the best heat flow
4. Preheat your oven to 180c
5. Remove the lid off the container and place cannelloni on the middle rack
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on the outside, and hot on the inside
To test if it is hot on the inside place a fork in the middle of the cannelloni and pull out, if the fork is hot then your cannelloni will be ready to eat! If it's still cold, put it back in the oven chef!
Note that the above method is for a large cannelloni and if you have a small one only cook for 15-25 minutes again checking with your fork.